- 500g fat free beef mince
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Oil for frying
- Get your ingredients ready which are 500g fat free beef mince, 1 cup plain flour, 1 egg beaten, 2 cloves garlic, 1 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 onion chopped, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1 tsp ground black pepper, 2 tsp curry powder, 1 tbsp soy sauce and oil for frying. With your mince in a bowl add onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add egg and mix. Add the spices and mix well.
- Add soy sauce and mix well again one last time. Using your table spoon form and shape your meat balls. Once you are dine refrigerate them for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove your meat balls from the refrigerator and coat them with flour. Heat oil in pan and add your meat balls to it.
- Fry your meat balls until they are golden brown in color turning them occasionally to gain an even browning.
- Once you are satisfied with the browning, you may serve your meat balls.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
This is it. Serve the meat balls which ever way you wish be it lunch, supper, or as a snack or finger food. It’s really your call. These tasted fantastic. The spices added an amazing flavor. So clearly this is one way to transform everyday boring beef mince into something tasty and enjoyable yet simple to make. If you like simple and to the point recipes like these I have a mix of them still to come as we go along. Sign-up for my email list here so you can get updates on new recipes in your inbox. I would also appreciate your comment below. Thanks!