- 500g steak mince
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 green pepper
- 3 stems shallots
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- oil for frying
- Gather ingredients together.
- Wash potatoes, peel and chop potatoes. Cut onions, tomatoes and garlic.
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic, add potatoes and stir.
- Add onions and stir. Add black pepper, curry powder and salt, stir until onions are done (1 minute).
- Add mixed herbs, tomatoes and stir until tomatoes are done. Add green pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and add mince. Stir and cover for about 20 minutes (or until the mince is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- When meat is done, taste for seasoning. If it’s not enough, add more to suit your taste buds. Add shallots and stir (1 minute). Your meat is ready.
Pictorial Detailed Instruction
That’s it. Keep in touch for daily recipe updates by liking us on ZimboKitchen Facebook. You may also leave a comment below. Thanks!