- 2 medium green apples
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 medium bunch grapes
- 1/2 small paw paw
- 1 large peach
- 2 medium bananas
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- a mason jar (check my online store if you need some)
- chopping board
- a knife
- Get together all the fruits you want to use.
- Get your mason jars ready.
- Wash your fruits then slice them in whichever way you wish.
- Begin to layer your fruits in the mason jars. Here I started with apples, followed by strawberries and the paw-paws.
- Continue with the layering of the fruits until you reach to the top and you leave about 1 cm from the top of the bottle. Squeeze some orange juice into the bottle for flavour as well as to prevent the apples from discoloring (if you’re using apples). That’s it, Bon Appetite!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
You definitely need to try this. As I said earlier, the fruit stays nice and fresh and it’s easy to carry. You can also prepare this for your partner to take to work… they will love it! Let me know how it goes when you’ve tried it. Get on my mailing list if you are not on it already by signing up here.