- 1 kg chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg + 50 ml milk, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp chicken soup powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill (optional)
NB- If you’re not too familiar with dill it’s a herb that looks like “weeds” with very fine, soft tips. You can find it at the fruit and veg section in the supermarkets. Use just the ends, remove and discard the stalks.
- Oven tray
- Wide plate
- Heavy duty foil paper (optional)
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 1 kg chicken drumsticks
1 cup plain flour
1 egg + 50 ml milk, lightly beaten
3 tbsp chicken soup powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Line your oven tray with the foil paper, lightly grease it with oil and set aside.
- Put the flour, chicken soup powder, salt and dill into a wide plate and mix until evenly combined.
- Dip each drumstick into the egg then roll it around the seasoned flour and place it onto the prepared oven tray. Repeat process until all the drumsticks are coated.
- Drizzle a little bit of oil onto each drumstick. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 min to an hour or until the chicken has a lovely golden brown colour and is cooked through. Enjoy!