- 2 tsp Bee Well Honey
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger. peeled and grated
- 250 ml boiling water
This beverage we have here today has been known to help alleviate the symptoms of colds, flus and sore throats from time immemorial. We have honey, ginger and lemon which are great for your immune system. Please note- from research, it’s generally not encouraged to give a child less than a year old some honey.
- Measuring jug
- Teacup/ Coffee Mug
- Tea strainer
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 2 tsp Bee Well Honey
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger. peeled and grated
250 ml boiling water
- Put the grated ginger into the measuring jug. Pour the boiling water into the jug and allow the ginger to steep for about 5 min. (To steep is to soak something in water or any other liquid, so as to soften, cleanse, or extract some constituent. In this case it’s the latter- we want to extract the nutritional benefits of ginger).
- With a strainer on the teacup/mug, pour the ginger tea into the cup (straining the grated ginger pieces.)
- Add lemon juice and Bee Well Honey to the cup. Feel free to add more honey to your taste. If the ginger taste is too strong for your liking, you may add more hot water. Enjoy!