- 500g Boerewors/any other sausage
- 1 cup canned sweet corn
- 1/2 punnet button mushrooms, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/4 large pepper, julienned
- 1/4 large red pepper, julienned
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Handful of pecan nuts (optional)
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan x2
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together. Heat oil (2 tbsp) in pan and fry sausage until browned. Set aside.
- In a separate frying pan, heat oil (2tbsp) and add the onions, carrots and mushroom. Saute for 2 minutes then add your peppers and sweet corn. Fry for another minute then take set aside sausage and add to pan.
- Add soy sauce, taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Leave pan on low heat for 2 min for flavours to marry, stirring occasionally.
- When the dish is done,just before serving, crumble the pecan nuts over the boerewors and veg mix. Enjoy!