- 4 fresh bread rolls
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato ((thinly slices)
- 1/2 green pepper ball (thinly sliced)
- 2 stems shallots (sliced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cheese and tomato is a popular combination for sandwiches. I’ve just put a small twist to this by adding green pepper, shallots and ground black pepper. It tastes absolutely great and I’m sure you’ll love it! Cheese is a great source of calcium which is important for the formation of strong bones and teeth. Tomatoes and green peppers are rich in antioxidants which help boost your immune system. So go ahead and eat this knowing that your body is gaining great nutritional benefit.
- Gather ingredients together.
- Take roll and cut it in half horizontally and spread butter or margarine (optional). Grate cheese.
- Get ready to assemble roll. Place lettuce on roll first, followed by cheese then the tomato slice.
- Add green pepper and shallots then sprinkle salt. Sprinkle black pepper and top layer with some more grated cheese.
- Close roll firmly and cut it in half and enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Enjoy preparing your snack. Please leave me a comment below!