- 500g chicken breast
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 punnet button mushrooms
- 4 baby marrows
- 2 tbsp canola/pure vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic and herbs seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Kebab sticks
- Heavy duty foil paper
- Oven tray
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 500 g chicken breast; 1 large green pepper; 1 large red pepper; 1 large yellow pepper; 1 medium onion; 1 punnet button mushrooms; 4 baby marrows; 2 tbsp canola/pure vegetable oil; 1 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp ground black pepper; 1 tsp garlic and herbs seasoning and 1 tsp dried parsley.
- Cut the vegetables into random shaped chunks. Preheat oven on grill to 180 degrees Celsius. Line the oven tray with the heavy duty foil paper.
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto the skewers in whichever order you fancy and place on prepared oven tray when complete.
- Drizzle in oil and season evenly with salt, ground black pepper, dried parsley and garlic and herbs seasoning.
- Grill in preheat oven for 20-30 min or until vegetables and meat are cooked through. Enjoy!!
You can also serve these with roast potatoes and a sauce. Give them a go and let me know how it goes in your kitchen by leaving a comment below. I’d love to hear from you.