- 200g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 small lettuce head
- 3 leaves fancy lettuce (optional)
- 1 medium yellow pepper
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium granny smith apple
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 large tomato
- Handful pecan nuts
- Handful white seedless grapes
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Get your ingredients together. These include 200g chicken breast, cut into strips; 1 small lettuce head; 3 leaves fancy lettuce (optional); 1 medium yellow pepper; 1 medium cucumber; 1 medium granny smith apple; 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped; 1 small cucumber; 1 large tomato; Handful pecan nuts and Handful white seedless grapes.
- Fry your chicken strips in little oil until tender and cooked through. About 5-8 min. Set them aside and allow them to cool.
- In the meantime, break the lettuce roughly into the bowl. Cut the remaining vegetables and fruit anyhow you wish. Add all the ingredients to the bowl in no particular order, layering them neatly (we eat with our eyes first!)
- Serve right away or cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until required.
- Drizzle some salad dressing before serving (optional). Enjoy!