- 400g Brown Sugar (Demerara)
- 375g can Condensed Milk
- 100g Butter
- 1 tsp Vanillla extract
Quick and easy fudge recipe in the microwave. Produces crumbly fudge which I prefer.
- Place sugar (400g Brown Sugar (Demerara)) and butter (100g) into a large microwaveable bowl. Add condensed milk (375g can) and mix.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes stopping every 2 1/2 minutes to stir.
- Add vanilla Extract.
- If sugar is undissolved after 10 minutes microwave further till ready.
- Pour into a 20cm tin lined with greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate overnight and cut into squares when fudge is set.