- 3 cups chihombiro mushroom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1 small onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 70-100 ml water
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 3 cups chihombiro mushroom
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper (optional)
1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
1 small onion
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp tomato puree
70- 100 ml water
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Wash the mushroom thoroughly and allow to drain in the colander. Cut the mushroom into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in pan. Add the mushroom. Add salt and pepper. Fry for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add 50 ml of water and allow to cook until the water is finished. Fry again for about a minute.
- Add onion and curry powder. Fry for 2 min. Add the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add 20-50 ml of water and allow to simmer for 5 more minutes. Your mushroom stew is ready. Enjoy!