- 1 medium apple (grated)
- 2 tins shredded tuna (oil drained)
- 1/4 green pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp salad dressing/ mayonnaise
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- Gather together the ingredients you’re going to be using. Take a good sized bowl and put the tuna (2 tins shredded tuna) first. Next add the apple (1 medium apple, grated), green pepper (1/4, chopped) and onion (1/2 small, chopped). Mix gently to combine everything together.
- Add the salad dressing of your choice and combine everything together, again, gently. Once it’s combined your filling is ready to be put on the bread. If you’re not yet using it immediately, cling wrap it or close it in an airtight container and refrigerate until required. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Definitely as easy as A,B,C right? Go ahead and give it a go, I’d love to hear from you how it turns out. If not on my mailing list sign-up here to receive recipe updates by email. Thanks!