- 300g samp (manhunchu), cooked
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, cooked
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp oil, for frying
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp tumeric
The garlic, tumeric, curry powder, pepper, egg, carrots and corned meat all add some nutritional benefits to this dish, making it an all in one meal. Some of these nutritional benefits include Vitamins, antioxidants and protein. So be rest assured your body will be thanking you, as well as your taste buds 😀 !!
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Gather your ingredients together which are 300g samp (manhunchu), cooked; 1 small onion, chopped; 2 medium carrots, cooked; 2 large eggs, beaten; 1/4 large green pepper, chopped; 2 cloves garlic, chopped; 4 tbsp pure vegetable oil; 1 tsp curry powder and 2 tsp tumeric.
- Heat oil in pan. Add the eggs and stir as though you are making scrambled eggs. As soon as they seem done, take them out of the pan and put them in a plate or bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan, add onions, carrots, curry powder, tumeric and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring as you go.
- Add corned meat (or shredded chicken if that’s what you’re using) and green pepper.
- Stir until just combined.
- Immediately add the samp and combine gently. Take set aside eggs and mix into the samp.
- Your fried samp is ready!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
You can eat this on its own or serve it with a salad. If you don’t like corned meat, you can substitute it with shredded chicken . Do try it out and let me know how it goes in your kitchen!