- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil/ pure vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp white granulated sugar
This salad dressing is guaranteed to give your salad a delicious touch to it. The great thing is that it can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 4 days. You will need to keep it in a closed bottle in the fridge. There’s really nothing to it, and sometimes it’s these simple things that bring a difference to a meal.
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Measuring jug/ bowl
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients ready. These include 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped; 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper; 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil/ pure vegetable oil; 2 tbsp white wine vinegar and 2 tbsp white granulated sugar.
- Put all the ingredients in the measuring jug.
- Give everything a good whisk. Your salad dressing is ready. Refrigerate until required.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Pretty simple isn’t it? As I mentioned earlier, keep this in a closed bottle and refrigerate for up 4 days, after which you should discard it. You can use this dressing just before serving fresh crispy lettuce salad, cucumber salad or tomato and feta cheese salad among others. Give it a go and let me know how you find it.