- 2.5 kg potatoes
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 heaped tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 50ml pure vegetable oil
- 30ml white grape vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Roasting tray
- Large Bowl
- Measuring jug
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
Wash and scrub your potatoes thoroughly as you will be cooking them with the skin on.
- Get your other ingredients ready. The ingredients include ; 1 1/4 tsp salt; 3 cloves garlic, chopped; 1 heaped tsp ginger, chopped; 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped; 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped; 1 tsp dried thyme; 50ml pure vegetable oil; 30ml white grape vinegar and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Cut your potatoes (2 1/2 kg) into wedges by first cutting them in half vertically, then in half again horizontally. You may further cut each quarter in half thereby making your potato wedges. Put them in a bowl.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a jug.
- Pour the herbal mixture over the potatoes.
- Toss the potatoes in the herbal mixture until each wedge is coated with it.
- Line your baking sheet with foil paper.
- Roast the potato wedges at 180 degrees Celsius until tender, crispy and golden brown.
- Your potato wedges are done! Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
You can serve this with some roasted meat of your choice and a salad. Let me know how it goes when you try it out, it would be great hearing from you. Sign-up here to receive new recipe alerts by email.