- Bread, 2 slices
- Grated cheese
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Heavy base frying pan
- Grate your cheese and have your slices of bread ready.
- Put your heavy base pan on the stove top, put it on medium heat and add your slice of bread, toast it for 1 minute or so.
- Add the grated cheese. Layering it on the bread neatly and evenly.
- Take the other slice of bread and close the sandwich.
- Flip the sandwich over using the spatula and allow the other side to get toasted and for the cheese to slightly melt(another 1 and a half minutes).
- Your toasted sandwich is ready. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Go ahead and try it out. You can also put tomato slices in the middle. Leave a comment below when you do. Sign-up here to receive new recipe alerts by email.