- Bread, 2 slices
- Grated cheese
If you’re looking for a different way to make your sandwiches then this is one of them. The bread is nicely toasted and not dry making it more appealing. It will be great for breakfast, as a snack, for lunch or as a lunchbox idea.
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Heavy base frying pan
- Grate your cheese and have your slices of bread ready.
- Put your heavy base pan on the stove top, put it on medium heat and add your slice of bread, toast it for 1 minute or so.
- Add the grated cheese. Layering it on the bread neatly and evenly.
- Take the other slice of bread and close the sandwich.
- Flip the sandwich over using the spatula and allow the other side to get toasted and for the cheese to slightly melt(another 1 and a half minutes).
- Your toasted sandwich is ready. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Go ahead and try it out. You can also put tomato slices in the middle. Leave a comment below when you do. Sign-up here to receive new recipe alerts by email.