- Pizza dough
- Pizza Base sauce
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- 250g fried bacon, chopped into cubes
- 130g gammon ham, cut into cubes
- 150g drained tinned pineapple pieces
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Good pizza pan (check my online store if you need one)
- Pizza cutter or suitable knife
- Get the ingredients together (Pizza dough; Pizza Base sauce; 200g mozzarella cheese; 250g fried bacon, chopped into cubes; 130g gammon ham, cut into cubes and 150g drained tinned pineapple pieces. Prepare your pizza dough. CLICK HERE to learn how to do so. Also prepare your pizza base sauce by following THIS LINK.
- Have your pizza dough ready.
- Lightly flour your working area as well as your rolling pin. Roll out the dough to the size of your pizza pan. Lay it gently into your pizza pan.
- Spread the pizza base sauce onto the rolled out dough.
- Add the ham and bacon.
- Add the pineapple pieces
- Finally, add the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheat oven for 15-20 min. This depends on how hot your oven it. You may start checking on it at the 15 min interval.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Pretty simple isn’t it?! Give it a go and let me know how it turns out in your kitchen. You can get all new recipe alerts by email if you sign up here.