- 3 tbsp baobab fruit powder
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 100g Greek yoghurt, chilled
- 300 ml fresh milk, chilled
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Blender (check my online store if you need one)
- Measuring jug
- Get your ingredients ready. These are 3 tbsp baobab fruit powder; 2 medium bananas, sliced; 100g Greek yoghurt and 300 ml fresh milk. Make sure that your fresh milk and Greek yoghurt are chilled so you can serve it cool immediately after preparation.
- Put all the in a measuring jug.
- Give it a quick whiz with the blender until smooth and there’s an even consistency.
- Your smoothie is ready. Enjoy!
Oh and note that there’s no added sugar, it has natural sweetness from the bananas. You definitely have got to try this. Serve it immediately after blending. You may however turn this into a yoghurt by simply refrigerating it for about 20 minutes. It thickens and you’ll have your own home-made mawuyu, umkhomo, baobab fruit yoghurt!