- 1/2 can tinned tomato and onion mix
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tsp dried basil/ fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp pure vegetable oil
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- 1 frying Pan
- a chopping board
- a knife
- a wooden spoon
- Get together your tinned tomato and onion mix (1/2 can of tinned tomato and onion mix) as well as some chopped garlic (2 cloves) and dried basil (3 tsp). Fresh basil will work too.
- Put oil in a pan. Add garlic and1 tsp of the basil and slowly heat this up for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the tinned tomato and onion mix and the rest of the basil (2 tsp).
- Stir and let this simmer for about 3-5 minutes and you’re ready to roll! The sauce is ready 🙂
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
That’s all there is to it. Very simple but makes an amazing difference to your pizza! Try it and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Remember to leave your comment below when you’ve tried it, I’d love to hear from you. Sign-up here to receive recipe updates by email