- Pizza dough
- Pizza Base sauce
- 400g cooked shredded beef/ steak
- 3 tbsp sliced green olives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g Italian Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup oyster mushrooms, cut into strips
- 1/2 small onion, cut into rings
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Good pizza pan (check my online store if you need one)
- Pizza cutter or suitable knife
- frying pan
- chopping board
- wooden spoon
- Get all your ingredients ready. These are Pizza dough; Pizza Base sauce; 400g cooked shredded beef/ steak; 3 tbsp sliced green olives; 1/2 tsp salt, 200g Italian Mozzarella Cheese, 2 tbsp garlic, chopped; 3/4 cup oyster mushrooms, cut into strips; 1/2 small onion, cut into rings. Prepare your pizza dough and pizza base sauce. Follow these links to learn how to do so=> pizza dough, pizza base sauce.
- Also get your pizza pan ready.
- Fry the cooked shredded beef briefly until browned. Add garlic and onions. Saute for about 2 minutes. Add mushroom and fry again for another 2 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Lightly grease your pizza pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit/ Gas Mark 5.
- Roll your pizza dough onto the pan.
- Spread the pizza base sauce onto the dough.
- Add the topping, starting with the meat then the olives.
- Finally, top this off with the beautiful grated Italian Mozzarella cheese. Bake in preheat oven for 15 minutes.
- Your pizza is ready!
- Cut into the desired number of slices and enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
That’s it! Enjoy the goodness of homemade pizza. Let me know how it turns out in your kitchen when you try this. I’d love to hear from you 🙂 Sign-up here to receive latest recipe alerts by email.