- 2 Fresh large tomatoes
- 500g Potatoes
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 sprig Green Onion (spring onion)
- a drizzle Olive oil/vegetable oil
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 4 pieces Salmon/Chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Paprika
This recipe uses salmon but you can also use chicken breast as an alternative. If you prefer red onion, you can also use it in place of the green onion in the salsa.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your roasting tray with foil paper. Wash, peel and cut potatoes (500g) into quarters. Coat them with a bit of olive/pure vegetable oil and season with salt and paprika (1/2 tsp), put on the lined roasting tray and grill for about 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- When the potatoes are about half way through the cooking (15-29minutes), add the salmon (4 pieces) which you would have seasoned, again, with salt and sweet paprika (1/2 tsp).
- As the potatoes and salmon are cooing, prepare your salsa. Chop up the rest of the ingredients into just about the same size. Combine the tomatoes (2 fresh large tomatoes), onions (1/2 small), coriander (3 tbsp, chopped) and avocado (1 medium). Cut the lime (1 lime) in half. Further cut up the one half of the lime into 3 big pieces and mix these with the salsa.
- Squeeze the juice out of the other lime onto the salmon before serving as well as onto the salsa.
- When the potatoes and salmon are done, serve together with the salsa and enjoy!