- 2 cups Chibage chakaomeswa (Dried corn)
- 1/2 - 1 cup Nzungu (Groundnuts)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Gango (Pan)
- Wooden spoon
- Before preparing the mhandire, soak your chibage (corn) in salted water for 1 day. The other 3 days, soak in plain water, changing it once a day, putting fresh water. For this recipe I used; 2 cups Chibage chakaomeswa (Dried corn);
1/2 – 1 cup Nzungu (Groundnuts) and
3/4 tsp salt
- After the soaking period, drain all the water. Place your pan on the stove and heat it up for a minute. Add the chibage and a sprinkling of salt. Toss/stir it about until golden brown.
- Add the groundnuts. Continue with the tossing/stirring for another 3 minutes. Enjoy!