- 600g super goat meat
- 500ml water
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic and herbs seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp canola/pure vegetable oil
- 3 tsp tomato soup powder + 100ml water to make a paste
- Good sized pot
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring jug
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 600g super goat meat; 500ml water; 1 tsp curry powder; 1 tsp cayenne pepper; 1/2 tsp turmeric; 1/2 tsp salt; 1 tsp garlic and herbs seasoning; 1 small onion, chopped; 3 large tomatoes, chopped; 1 1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped; 2 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary; 3 tbsp canola/pure vegetable oil and 3 tsp tomato soup powder + 100ml water to make a paste.
- Season your goat meat with cayenne pepper, curry powder, salt, garlic and herbs seasoning and turmeric. Heat oil in pot and fry the meat in batches until nicely browned on all sides.
- Return all the meat into the pot (don’t discard the oil you used during the browning process). Add the rosemary, garlic and water.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and allow the meat to simmer away until tender or until the water is finished.
- Add onions and cook for 2 min. Add the tomatoes and let them cook for a further 3-4 min. Add the soup powder and water paste.
- Close pot and let the curry simmer on low heat for 10 min, stirring regularly. Enjoy!
That’s all there is to it. Next time you have goat meat, do give this recipe a go and let me know how it works out in your kitchen.