- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Oil for frying
- BBQ sauce
What you’ll need
- Wide dinner plate
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Non-stick frying pan
- Slotted spoon
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 500 g chicken breast
2 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 tsp ginger, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup plain flour
Oil for frying
- Cut your chicken into strips or bite size pieces. Put them in a bowl, season with salt, add garlic and ginger.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Put the flour and pepper into the dinner plate. Gently mix until the pepper is incorporated into the flour.
- Coat each chicken piece with the seasoned flour. Heat oil in flour.
- Depending on the size of your pan, fry the chicken in 2 batches. (This is so that the pan is not over-crowded and we allow even distribution of heat in the pan). Fry each size for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside into a separate bowl.
- In the meantime prepare the sauce. Click here to learn how to do so. When the sauce is done, drizzle it over the chicken and enjoy!