- 1 kg chicken drumsticks
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Medium sized pot
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Oven tray
- Heavy duty Foil paper
- Get all your ingredients ready. These include: 1 kg chicken drumsticks; 4 tbsp golden syrup; 3 tbsp Dijon mustard; 1 tbsp dry mustard; 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar; 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce; 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar;
2 tbsp cooking oil; 3/4 tsp salt; 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped and 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped.
- Line your oven tray with heavy duty foil paper and grease it with a little oil. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In no particular order, pour all the ingredients into the pot and place on the stove top on medium heat.
- Give everything a quick stir until it gets to a gentle simmer and add the drumsticks in batches, a few at a time.
- Coat each drumstick generously with the marinade and place onto the prepared oven tray.
- When all drumsticks are generously coated, grill for 20 min then turn them over and allow the other side to get browned for the remaining 25 min or so. Enjoy!