- 2 cups nhedzi, julienned
- 1 cup green beans, cut in half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Frying pan
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 2 cups nhedzi, julienned
1 cup green beans, cut in half
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Wash your mushroom thoroughly and allow it to drain in the colander. Julienne the mushroom.
- Heat oil in pan. Add the mushroom and fry for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Add the green beans, salt and pepper, fry for another 5 minutes, again stirring regularly. Enjoy!