- 1 small pumpkin
- 1/2 pkt fresh okra
- 1 punnet baby marrow
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 punnet button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp canola/ pure vegetable cooking oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Oven proof dish/tray
- Heavy duty foil paper (optional)
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 1 small pumpkin; 1/2 pkt fresh okra; 1 punnet baby marrow; 3 medium carrots; 1 red pepper; 1 green pepper; 1 yellow pepper; 1 punnet button mushrooms; 1 tbsp canola/ pure vegetable cooking oil; 1 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper and 1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.Line your oven tray with the foil paper and set aside.
- Chop your vegetables into medium sized chunks. Put them in a bowl and add the oil, salt and pepper and the garlic and herbs seasoning.
- Give a good mix until everything is evenly coated with the oil and seasoning. Scoop the vegetables into the prepared oven tray.
- Roast in preheat oven for 35-45 min or until the vegetables are nice and tender. Give a quick mix whilst they are still in the oven, about 15 min into the cooking time. Enjoy!
Again, I encourage you to try them out and let me know how it goes in the comments below when you do. You could also have them as a side dish together with your preferred starch and meat.