- 8 slices wholewheat bread
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into rings
- 4 ham slices
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Butter/Margarine to spread
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Griddle/ non-stick pan
- Table knife
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together; 8 slices wholewheat bread; 2 large tomatoes, sliced into rings; 4 ham slices; Salt and ground black pepper to taste and Butter/Margarine to spread.
- Spread butter or margarine on your bread slices.
- Preheat your pan. Place a slice of bread with the buttered side facing down. Add the ham and tomato slices. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Cover the sandwich with another slice of bread, the buttered side facing upwards.
- Allow the bottom slice to get toasted, flip it over and cook for a few minutes until the slice is also toasted.
- Remove from heat, repeat process until all the sandwiches are done. Enjoy
That’s all there is to it. Give it a go and let me know how it turns out in your kitchen.