- 3-4 cups cooked rice
- 125 g Royal Ocean Pilchards in tomato sauce
- 2 cups butter beans, cooked
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 3-4 cups cooked rice
125 g Royal Ocean Pilchards in tomato sauce
2 cups butter beans, cooked
2 cups sweet corn
1 cup green beans, chopped
1 cup carrots, chopped
1/2 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic, ginger, onions and curry powder. Saute for 2 min.
- Add the butter beans, sweet corn and rice. Fry for 3-4 min, stirring regularly. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a separate pan. Add the carrots, green beans, tomatoes, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp garlic and herb seasoning. Fry for another 3-4 min.
- Pour the carrots, green beans and tomatoes into the pan with the rice. Return pan to medium-low heat. Stir until a uniform colour is achieved.
- Separate the pilchards from the sauce. Crumble the pilchards on top of the rice. Enjoy!