- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup sweet corn1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3-4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick frying pan
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 2 medium potatoes
1 large carrot, grated
1/4 cup sweet corn1/2 small onion, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
3-4 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp cooking oil
- Grate the carrots into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, in no particular order. Give a quick mix until evenly combined.
- Heat oil in pan, spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture into the fan.
- Fry until golden brown (about 2 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice just before serve. Enjoy