- 2 large grated potatoes
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Get your ingredients ready; grated potatoes (2 large), lightly beaten eggs (2 medium), onion (1/2 medium, chopped) and garlic (1 clove, minced), fresh parsley(2 tbsp, chopped), flour (1 cup self-raising, sifted), salt (1 tsp) and white pepper (1/4 tsp). Put your grated potatoes in a big enough bowl. Add all the ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Heat oil in pan. Add spoonfuls of the batter to the pan and fry until it begins to turn golden brown on the underside and flip it over using an egg slice/spatula and allow the other side to turn golden brown too. And that’s it! Repeat process with the rest of the batter.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Keep in a warm place and serve with a dollop of plain/natural yoghurt. Or you can just enjoy them as they are. Let me know how it goes when you’ve tried it out, I’d love to hear from you.