- 3 1/2 tbsp Royco Usavi Mix Beef flavour
- 10 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 35 g cashew nuts
- 2 tsp parsley
- Oven tray
- Heavy duty foil paper (optional)
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 3 1/2 tbsp Royco Usavi Mix Beef flavour
10 medium potatoes, scrubbed
3 tbsp cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
35 g cashew nuts
2 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius grill-bake. (This is when both elements are on). If using, line your oven tray with heavy duty foil paper and set aside.
- Cut each potato into quarters and put into a bowl. Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and toss the potatoes, ensuring they are well coated with the oil.
- Add the garlic and Royco Usavi mix beef flavour soup powder. Toss the potatoes again, ensuring they are all evenly coated with the soup powder.
- Put potatoes into oven tray. Roast in pre-heat oven for 45 min to an hour. Sprinkle some cashew nuts and parsley on top of the potatoes. Enjoy with a salad and your preferred meat!