- 1 punnet fresh cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- a dash of olive oil/ pure vegetable oil
- With your cherry tomatoes ready (1 punnet), place them in a bowl and give them a good wash. Drain then drizzle a splash of olive oil over the cherry tomatoes.
- Add salt (3/4 tsp), dried mixed herbs (1 tsp) and give everything a quick toss. Place in oven proof dish and grill-bake at 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit/ gas mark 4 for 15 minutes or until the skin starts to “wrinkle-up”.
- Your grilled cherry tomatoes are done. Serve immediately as a side dish.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
And that’s all there is to it. It’s the little things that count and this is definitely one of them They just add a little flavour AND colour to your meal! Not forgetting great nutrition too 😉 Let’s keep in touch via my popular mailing list – ZimboKitchen Today. Sign-up here to receive constant updates on new recipes published on ZimboKitchen. You are also welcome to leave a comment below. Thanks!