- 1 medium butternut
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 punnet broccoli
- 3 large baby marrow
- 1 packet baby/ ordinary carrots
- 2 tbsp canola/olive/ pure vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Oven tray
- Foil paper
- Large bowl
- Slotted spoon
- Get your ingredients together. These include 1 medium butternut; 1 medium green pepper; 1 medium red pepper; 1 small onion; 1 punnet broccoli; 3 large baby marrow; 1 packet baby/ ordinary carrots; 2 tbsp canola/olive/ pure vegetable oil; 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice; 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce; 1 tsp salt; 2 tsp garlic and 1/2 tsp ground white pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ Gas Mark 4.
- Break the broccoli up int medium sized florets and chop the rest of the vegetables into chunky rustic looking pieces.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl, season and toss/mix until well combined and the veggies are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Roast in preheat oven for 30 min. Enjoy!
Nothing much to the preparation but the results are fantastic. Give it a go and let me know how you find it by leaving a comment below.