- Pizza dough
- 1 x 125 g Royal Ocean Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g ham, cubed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 250 g Italian Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Frying pan
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Pizza pan
- Get your ingredients together. These include; Pizza dough
1 x 125 g Royal Ocean Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
250 g button mushrooms, sliced
2 tbsp cooking oil
1/4 tsp salt
150 g ham, cubed
10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
1/2 medium yellow pepper, chopped
250 g Italian Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Prepare your pizza dough. (Click here to learn how to do so).
- Pour the pilchards and their sauce into a bowl. Remove the pilchards from the sauce and put them in a separate bowl. Break up the pilchards into medium sized pieces and set aside.
- Divide the dough into equal portions or at a ratio of 60:40. Lightly flour your working area and roll out the dough. Place it onto your pizza pan. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat oil in pan. Saute the mushroom for about 5 min, season with salt then set aside and allow to cool.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of the pilchards sauce onto the rolled out dough. Sprinkle the ham on top, the cooled mushroom, the pilchards, peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- Finally, top everything with the cheese. Bake in preheat oven for 8-10 min or until the cheese has melted and the crust begins to brown.
- Repeat process with remaining dough and topping.