- 1 x 425 g Royal Ocean Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Medium pot
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 1 x 425 g Royal Ocean Pilchards in Tomato sauce
1 large carrot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 medium onion, chopped
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1/2 small green pepper, chopped
1/2 small red pepper, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp curry powder
2 tbsp cooking oil
- Begin by preparing your sadza. While the sadza is cooking, heat oil in pot. Add garlic, onions and curry powder.
- Fry for about 2 min then add the carrots. Fry for another 2 min then add your tomatoes and salt.
- Let this simmer gently, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are cooked through.
- Pour the Royal Ocean Pilchards in tomato sauce into the pot. Gently stir, taking care not to break the fish.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 min. Sprinkle the red and green peppers on top, cover pot and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- As the stew is simmering, you may prepare your vegetables. Enjoy!