- 400g steak mince
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mixed vegetables
- a little oil for frying
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Get all the ingredients you’re going to use together (400g steak mince, 1/2 small onion, chopped, 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped, 1 cup fresh mixed vegetables, a little oil for frying
3/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp curry powder ). Heat oil in pan, add the mince and season with salt. Fry the mince until it begins to brown.
- Add the onions, fresh mint leaves and curry powder. Fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables,reduce heat and fry until cooked (about 5 minutes), stirring occasionally. And that’s it, enjoy!
Pretty easy right? You can also have this with some fresh bread rolls. That would make a great light lunch or supper even. When you try it out, do let me know how it went down, I’d love to hear from you.