- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp canola/olive/ pure vegetable oil + extra for greasing oven tray
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Oven tray
- Heavy duty foil paper
- Get your ingredients together; 1 kg baby potatoes; 1 tsp salt; 2 tsp dried thyme; 2 tsp chopped garlic; 3 tbsp vinegar and 3 tbsp canola/olive/ pure vegetable oil + extra for greasing oven tray.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ Gas Mark 4. Line your oven tray with heavy duty foil paper and lightly grease it with some oil.
- Cut the baby potatoes in half vertically and put them in a bowl. Add the oil and seasoning, i.e. thyme, garlic, vinegar and salt.
- Toss until each potato is evenly coated with the seasoning and oil. Bake in preheat oven for 45 min or until golden brown and potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork or toothpick. Enjoy!
That’s all there is to it. Give them a go and let me know how it goes in your kitchen by leaving a comment below.