- 1 medium tomato, chopped into cubes
- 100g Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped finely
- 2-3 fresh leaves basil, chopped
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Salad bowl/plate
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Put your tomatoes and red onion in the bowl/plate.
- Add your mozzarella cheese.
- Mix gently with your tablespoon. Garnish with the basil.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
You may add your own homemade salad dressing just before serving. This will consist of 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp pure vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper. Give these ingredients a quick mix before pouring it onto your salad. You could also still enjoy it as it is without the dressing. Give it a go and let me know how it goes with you.