- 60g cooked tsine (blackjack)
- 300g fat free mince
- 1 cup carrots and peas
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Frying pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Chopping Board
- Sharp Knife
- Prepare your tsine (black jack) and set aside.
- Get all the other ingredients you’re going to use ready.
- Heat oil in pan. Add carrots and peas. Fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the mince and salt. Fry until it browns. Add onions, garlic and curry powder, cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire
sauce and fresh coriander. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Take set aside cooked tsine and add it to the mince.
- Let this simmer for about 2-5 minutes, giving time for the flavours to mingle and know each other 🙂 Enjoy!