- 2 pkts noodles, cooked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Broccoli florets, handful
- 2 carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 green pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 butternut, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 onion, cut ito rings
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Have all the ingredients you’ll be using ready. Heat oil in pan, add the garlic (2 cloves, minced) and broccoli (handful). Stir and allow to cook for about a minute (make sure your oil is not too hot, let this be on medium heat). Add the butternut (1/2 butternut, cut into julienne strips) and stir, allow to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add carrots (2 carrots, cut into julienne strips), onions (1/2 onion, cut into rings) and green pepper (1/4, cut into julienne strips). Stir and allow these to cook also for another 2 minutes. Season with salt, (1 tsp) pepper (1/4 tsp) and add soy sauce (2 tsp). Add the noodles (2 pkts, cooked) and stir until everything is well combined and your vegetarian noodle stir-fry is ready. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
So you see, it really is that simple and healthy too 🙂 So next time you have some noodles, give this recipe a go and let me know how you found it, I’d love to hear from you. Join ZimboKitchen mailing list here and receive regular updates on new recipes.