- 2 pkts noodles, cooked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Broccoli florets, handful
- 2 carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 green pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 butternut, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 onion, cut ito rings
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
I enjoy making stir-fries. You can add as much or as little as you want and still come up with a great dish. And the good thing about stir-fries also is that they don’t take much time to prepare so you can be eating in no time at all. On how to cook the noodles, follow the instructions that are on the packet (most of them do come with instructions. But, for some strange reason the ones you have don’t have instructions, simple add the noodles to boiling water, separate with fork and drain after 2 minutes and that’s it!) Okay, let’s get to the stir fry now.
- Have all the ingredients you’ll be using ready. Heat oil in pan, add the garlic (2 cloves, minced) and broccoli (handful). Stir and allow to cook for about a minute (make sure your oil is not too hot, let this be on medium heat). Add the butternut (1/2 butternut, cut into julienne strips) and stir, allow to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add carrots (2 carrots, cut into julienne strips), onions (1/2 onion, cut into rings) and green pepper (1/4, cut into julienne strips). Stir and allow these to cook also for another 2 minutes. Season with salt, (1 tsp) pepper (1/4 tsp) and add soy sauce (2 tsp). Add the noodles (2 pkts, cooked) and stir until everything is well combined and your vegetarian noodle stir-fry is ready. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
So you see, it really is that simple and healthy too 🙂 So next time you have some noodles, give this recipe a go and let me know how you found it, I’d love to hear from you. Join ZimboKitchen mailing list here and receive regular updates on new recipes.