- 1 large cucumber
- 1 large tomato
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 stems shallots
- 1 green pepper ball
- 1 lettuce head
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
This veggie roll is one of the healthiest things you can eat and it doesn’t take time to prepare. It’s great to eat in those times when you’re feeling hungry and want a quick snack that is nutritious. My kids love it and you can experiment/ modify it and put your own favourite vegetables. You don’t necessarily have to be vegetarian to partake of this snack, anyone can have it really, and trust me.. it tastes good!!
- Gather ingredients together.
- Cut thin, neat slices of the cucumber, tomato, green pepper and shallots.
- Grate carrots and get ready to assemble your veggie roll. Cut roll in half horizontally.
- Begin to layer your veggie roll by placing lettuce first then cucumber slices and sprinkle some salt.
- Add green pepper, shallots, tomato and again sprinkle salt at this point.
- Sprinkle black pepper then top it with the grated carrots then close roll.
- Your veggie roll is ready.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
There you have it. A fantastic healthy snack. Let me have your comment below!