- 5 lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 6 baby marrow, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Your ingredients include 5 lettuce leaves; 1 small tomato, chopped; 2 spring onions, chopped finely; 6 baby marrow, chopped; salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional). Cut your baby marrow and steam them on the stove top or microwave for 2 min 30 sec. As they are cooking, break up your lettuce leaves and put in bowl. When the baby marrow is cooked, add it to the bowl with lettuce immediately, whilst it’s still hot. Add the diced spring onions and chopped tomato. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise just before serving and combine gently. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
That’s all there is to it! Serve with rice, potatoes or pasta. Let me know how it goes in your kitchen when you try it out. Leave a comment below. Yours Truly!