- 1 kg fish fillets
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Oven tray
- Spatula (Egg lifter)
- Get your ingredients ready. These are 1 kg fish fillets; 2 tbsp mayonnaise; 1 tsp paprika; 1/2 tsp ground ginger; 4 cloves garlic, chopped; 1 tsp ginger, chopped; 1 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp ground black pepper and 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- Put all the ingredients save for the fish into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add your fish fillets to the seasoned mayonnaise.
- Cover with cling wrap and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a lovely golden brown colour is achieved. Turn the fillets gently half way through the cooking using the spatula.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Avoid turning the fish a lot when it’s cooking as fish fillets are fragile and could break up on you. Serve with a lemon wedge together with your preferred vegetable and starch from sadza to rice, pasta or potatoes. Give it a go and do remember to leave a comment below, it would be great hearing from you.