- 2 ripe bananas, roughly chopped
- 10 strawberries
- 1/2 cup Greek/ Plain Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp pure honey
- 1/2 half cup ice cubes (optional)
Don’t worry if you don’t have a blender, you can still mash your fruit until it reaches your desired consistency. Also add milk or more yoghurt to make it easier to mash.
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Blender/ Potato masher
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 2 ripe bananas, roughly chopped; 10 strawberries; 1/2 cup Greek/ Plain Yoghurt; 2 tbsp pure honey and 1/2 half cup ice cubes (optional).
- Put all the ingredients in your blender. Use the pulse action for a few seconds then blend on low speed for 15 sec or so. Enjoy!
- If using a potato masher, cut the fruit into smaller pieces then mash until the liquid starts to come out. Add the yoghurt and continue mashing until you reach your required consistency. You can even add milk to make it more drinkable! Enjoy!
That’s all there is to it. Do give it a go and let me know in the comments below how you find it.