- 500g chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil/ pure vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white grape vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
I was looking to do something really simple yet having a kick of flavour when you bite into it. Garam Masala (for those that may not know what it is) is a wonderful spice. It has a great aromatic, earthy flavour it adds to dishes. This was the case when I used it to season and marinate my chicken breasts.
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Griddle pan (check my online store if you need one)
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients ready. These include 500g chicken breasts; 1 tsp garam masala; 1/2 tsp paprika; 1/2 tsp salt; 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil/ pure vegetable oil, 1 tbsp white grape vinegar and 3 cloves garlic, chopped.
- Mix the oil, salt, garam masala, paprika, garlic, salt and vinegar together in a bowl. Rub this mixture onto your chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hr- overnight. (the longer it marinates for, the more flavour it will have). Ensure that it marinates in an airtight container or sealed with cling wrap.
- 5 minutes before cooking, preheat your griddle pan by placing it on the stove and switching it on. There’s no need to add oil to the griddle pan as the meat already contains some.
- Fry until golden brown on each side, turning only once and gently pressing the meat down to get the griddled efect.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
I sprinkled some fresh mint leaves on the meat and they gave a lovely minty taste as I took each bite! Again, serve this with whatsoever tickles your fancy!You have to try this. Takes not time at all also. Let me know how you find it in the comments below when you try it out.