- 1 large egg
- 2 slices gammon/picnic ham
- 50 - 80g grated cheddar/gouda cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp pure vegetable oil
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Spatula (Egg Lifter)
- Small bowl
- Chopping board
- Grate your cheese (50-80g cheddar/gouda cheese), cut the ham (1-2 slices gammon/picnic) and beat your egg (1 large egg). Season the egg with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Heat oil (2 tbsp pure vegetable oil) in pan. Add the beaten egg and immediately swirl your pan around so the egg can spread and fill the base of the pan. When it’s spread over the base of your pan, add the grated cheese to the lower half of the egg.
- Add the ham and more cheese if you wish to the same lower half of the egg. Using the spatula, immediately fold the omelet over the ham and cheese, making a sort of “semi-circle”.
- Your omelet is ready. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Pretty easy, tasty and filling too! You can put any filling you wish from shredded chicken, mushroom and onions, tomato and cheese, etc, it’s really up to you what you wish! Go ahead and give it a go if you haven’t done so already! Never miss new recipes. get email alerts by signing-up here.