- Your preferred cake, cut into small slices
- Tinned/Fresh Mixed Fruits of your choice
- 200 ml custard
- 50 g white chocolate, grated
“Is there dessert?” or “What’s for dessert?” These are very common questions in my house from the kids! They enjoy their desserts and this is one of them. Having this dessert in a glass just gives the dessert a slight touch of sophistication! lol. You may also serve it in dessert bowls if you wish.
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Wine glasses
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your glasses ready.
- Get your ingredients ready. By this time you need to have prepared your custard and jelly. The ingredients you’ll need include; Your preferred cake, cut into small slices
Tinned/Fresh Mixed Fruits of your choice
200 ml custard
50 g white chocolate, grated
- Begin to assemble your trifle. The first layer is usually the cake. Next layer is the custard, followed by the fruits (reserve a few fruits for the topping). You may use a tablespoon to assemble.
- Repeat layering until you get to the top and sprinkle grated chocolate as the topping. Done, enjoy!