- Your preferred cake, cut into small slices
- Tinned/Fresh Mixed Fruits of your choice
- 200 ml custard
- 50 g white chocolate, grated
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Wine glasses
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your glasses ready.
- Get your ingredients ready. By this time you need to have prepared your custard and jelly. The ingredients you’ll need include; Your preferred cake, cut into small slices
Tinned/Fresh Mixed Fruits of your choice
200 ml custard
50 g white chocolate, grated
- Begin to assemble your trifle. The first layer is usually the cake. Next layer is the custard, followed by the fruits (reserve a few fruits for the topping). You may use a tablespoon to assemble.
- Repeat layering until you get to the top and sprinkle grated chocolate as the topping. Done, enjoy!