- 400g silverside steak
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Looking for a quick, no fuss steak dish? This is it right here. All you need is some salt and freshly ground black pepper and the steak of course. It can’t get any simpler than this!
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Cooking tongs/fork/ Spatula
- With your ingredients ready (400g silverside steak; 1/2 tsp salt; 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper and 2 tbsp olive oil ) Take your steak, season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in pan. Add your steaks. Reduce heat to medium high and allow the one side to brown without turning the steak over. (about 10 min) Keep an eye on it to ensure that it’s not burning!
- After the under side has browned, turn the meat over and brown the other side as well. And that’s it!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
As I’ve already said, it doesn’t get simpler than this! Enjoy with your preferred starch and vegetables. Let me know how you find it when you try it out.