- 225 g (3 x75 g) Pascall Mint Chocolate, chopped,
- 100g unsalted butter/ margarine,
- 1/2 cup caster sugar,
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 50 ml Fresh cream
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer/ Wooden spoon
- Measuring cups
- Heat proof bowl
- Baking sheet
- Baking paper
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 225 g (3 x75 g) Pascall Mint Chocolate, chopped,
100g unsalted butter/ margarine,
1/2 cup caster sugar,
1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
50 ml Fresh cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line your baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Put the butter, sugar, and 112 g ( 1 and 1/2 slabs) of melted mint chocolate into your mixing bowl. Using your hand-mixer, cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and mix well using a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Lightly flour your hands. Scoop two teaspoons of the cookie batter and roll it into a ball and place on the baking sheet. Repeat process until all the batter is finished. Use a fork to lightly press down each mint chocolate cookie ball. Place in preheat oven and bake for 8- 10 minutes or until nicely browned up.
- Put on cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
- As cookies are cooling, melt 112 g (1 and 1/2 slabs) Pascall mint chocolate together with 50 ml fresh cream. Dip half end of the cookies into the melted chocolate Place on cooling rack and allow chocolate to set. Store in an airtight container (if they make it there!).